Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm learning!

I'm learning I think. It's slow going, but hopefully this weekend my web designer husband is going to give me a crash course. So next week be on the lookout for even more improvements!

But, now on to something knitty! My pre-felted skull bag. It was supposed to be a knit-a-long with a friend, but she had some problems finding yarn (and needed to finish another project first) so I decided to go ahead with mine. That way when she got stuck, I'd have already been there and could help her.

This is my bag all finished but without the handles prior to any felting:



The felting is all done, well sort of, and I'll be getting pictures of that up tonight. I need to put a lining in it too.

So yea for my first knitting related post with picture!

0 comments:

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts