Monday, January 31, 2005

Good Drop, Bad Drop

The Clapotis is coming along very well, as you can see in these blurry photos I took in my office with my camera phone.





I'm not having any kind of drop stitch stress that I've heard can occur. Infact, it appearred I was a bit drop stitch happy. As I glanced at the Clapotis full length last night, I noticed one little stitch head sticking out about 2 inches from the top. BLAST! How did I end up doing that! I got it all picked up and back on needles, but now I'm afraid that it will do terrible damage to the Clapotis, as I'm pretty sure it's the stitch NEXT TOO the drop stitch. I suppose I'll just keep on going and hope for the best.

I'm really really itching to keep knitting the Clapotis. It's very close to unbearable to be at work, not able to knit more. Luckily today is my short day, so only a few more hours and I'll be off to wait for the bus home, and I can knit then!

I got to knit good bit of Clapotis this morning while I pricked my finger 8 times for a research study. It's so wonderful how it works out. I get 2 hours to knit (in amoungst the finger pricking) and I earn $50 to buy more yarn with! I can put up with a bruised fingertip or two (or three) for a couple of days for that!

1 comments:

Lisa P on 6:13 AM said...

Oh tell me about it! The study that I'm in is great. You have to go get some blood drawn and then you have to sit for about a half an hour afterwards while they wait for some tests. Then they give you money and you go. :)

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts