Tuesday, February 01, 2005

No knitty, just pretty!

Pretty puppies that is!
I've added myself to the Purling Puppies blog ring, so in honor of that, I am presenting my two lovely puppies!

Meet Obi and Inca!



Obi is the big white wonder, and Inca is our meek black and tan. And yes, they are both German Shepherds. They are my sweeties and they are quite spoilt, as you can see. On a knitting related note, I am trying to collect enough of their fur to try and spin into yarn. I'm keeping them seperate too, as I hope to dye the yarn I may get from white Obi.

I'm also collecting fur from the evil cat Meteor, or Meat for short.



We have many turtles as well, but putting pictures of them up would take way too long, since we have over 30.

So those are the creatures I share my life with, aside from the husband.



0 comments:

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts