Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Monkee, this one's for you!

I was out and about for my job today, and ran across a store.


In case it's hard to see (which is highly possible, seeing as I took the picture with my phone camera) the sign on the store says "Monkee's".

See Monkee, it's all yours! I suggest you go claim it and turn it into a yarn store. While I like shoes and all, the area this little shoe store is in sure could use a cozy yarn store, maybe with some outside tables with umbrellas to sip coffee from the cafe across the way, while knitting and people-watching.

3 comments:

amylovie on 5:24 PM said...

I hope she claims it for your sake. Can't have enough yarn stores around.

Amy

monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits on 8:48 AM said...

It is a nice looking building, ain't it? I'll take it!!

To thumb my nose at the previous owner, I'll put a sign on the door saying "Shirt and shoes optional". If a person ran out yarn for their tank or sweater or socks, why should they be banned from coming into the yarn shop to buy more yarn?

monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits on 9:00 AM said...

Yikes!

http://www.monkeesshoes.com/

Wow, I didn't know I had a whole chain of 'em....

They have another angle on that store on the "locations" page... definitely a good lookin' place.

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts