Thursday, December 28, 2006

Baby socks...the new baby bootie!

Well, thanks to Wendy's wonderful sock pattern and a few frantic phone calls to Lisa, I finished a pair of adorable baby socks! I've never been a bootie fan, they're just too froo-froo for me. But the socks, they're just mini's and they are just way too cute! And damn quick too. They're so easy and quick, I even weaved in my stray ends!

So here they are, all alone, and sitting on the feet of my pregnant teddy bear at my desk:







I have more yarn with me to start my next pair...and my next...and my next...and my next....who knows when I'll stop! *evilknitterlaugh*

1 comments:

Lisa P on 10:52 AM said...

Hang on... where can I get a pregnant teddy bear?!?!

:P

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts