Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Inspired!

I'm still working on the baby blanket (yes, Lisa, lucky you I found a pattern! *thpt*)
I have about 6.5 inches finished. Only, oh, say 33 more inches to go. It's a pretty fast knit though, and so pretty and so soft.

And I'm already planning my next projects. I was inspired after reading a new blog I stumbled upon, JoFrog is Knitfrog, who happens to be a new mom (I'm very much attuned to all things baby, mommy, and preggy at the moment, as it should be) and I found her blog through Knitty bloggy baby bumpers, a group I hope to join up with shortly. Anyway, back to the inspiration. Ms. Jofrog had knitted matching socks for her and her new bub, and the bub socks were the most adorable teeeny bitty things I've seen. So much cuter than silly baby botties. And to top it off, I've been meaning to start a new pair of socks...and while yes, I still have not closed the toe on my first sock, yes just one, I plan to soon move to these itty-bitty bub-alicious baby socks. I just need to dig out that Ann Budd sock pattern thing I have to see if I can make them small enough. Oh, and incase you were wondering, my inspiration only goes as far as the mini socks. I do not plan to be as ambitious as Jofrog and knit myself a matching pair. At least not in the near future! I'm realistic folks!

0 comments:

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts