Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Oh my goodness a new post!

Yes, yes, anyone STILL checking my blog is in shock!
And I'm going to try to keep up with the blog too.

I'm actually knitting, infact I have 3 projects that are mostly complete! The streakers shrug from Interwieve Knits in my lovely Manos, one sock with some knitpicks sock yarn, and my most insane attempt, a lace shawl in some mohairy unnamed yarn I got from a friend when she was moving. The shawl I started on Sunday, with the hopes of completing it by Friday for a holiday party. Hah! Yah, right. That just ain't gonna happen. So it may end up a gift for someone. But I will finish it. I started the madness, I will end it. And then I will never ever ever touch lace again. Nope. Not at all. I admire you ladies who knit lace! You amaze me! You're knitting chi is strong! Mine is weak. I celebrate when I get through just one row without extra (or not enough!) stitches. Never have I sworn more.

Oh yah, and there is this other project I'm working on. I'm only about 1/3 of the way through it, but it seems to be going well. Nice and smooth. That project you ask? Well, I plan to debut it sometime in June. And technically it's not just my project, my husband helped, and continues to help. Okay, okay, I'll tell you (if you don't alreay know and most of you probably due...hee hee freudian slip!)....it's a baby! After a few years of trying, a few months of not preventing, and a period of time we figured it would never happen, it did! And yes, this is primarily a knitting blog, but I will definately be spreading a bit of baby around, since that's just my life right now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations -- that's wonderful news! I hope it turns out to be your best FO ever! :)

Helen on 7:39 PM said...

glad you're back and YAY BABY!!!

D on 8:50 PM said...

Wow! Do my eyes deceive me? Welcome back and congrats on the new little project!

I was hoping you'd eventually get back to your blog. I posted a link to a pattern that made me immediately think of you. Check the comments from the birthday post.

Dani

amylovie on 1:51 AM said...

A new Knitty baby....woo hoo!! Congratulations to you both.

I'm glad to see you back.

Amy

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol no prescription overnight ultram rx online - tramadol 50mg how many to get high

Anonymous said...

phentermine weight loss buy phentermine hydrochloride 37.5 mg - phentermine diet plan

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts