Thursday, December 14, 2006

This I believe....

I firmly believe that all pregnant women, whether we've met before or not, should automatically be friends. If on pregnant woman declares herself to another pregnant woman the more pregnant woman should welcome the less pregnant woman into the pregnant club. A pregnant woman should never be cold or snooty to another, or brush her off with an air of indifference. We should all be in this together. I will reread this several times as I progress through my pregnancy to insure I will always have be an open friend to all pregnant women.

(PS: I do not expect that we will all sit down to coffee together and chat for hours about maternity clothes and morning sickness. But is it too much to ask to act interested and open. You've been where I am going and it's nice to have a warm face that's just as excited as I am. You know who you are. Bitch)

1 comments:

amylovie on 6:45 PM said...

Pfftt on her!

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts