Thursday, February 24, 2005

Auntie X3!

I love being an Aunt. It's so much fun! This is my first neice Juliet.

Isn't she beautiful! She'll be one in April.

My younger sister is also expecting her first baby in August. I can't wait to become an Aunt again! They won't be finding out if it's a boy or girl, so I have no idea if I'll be getting another neice or my first nephew.

And last night we got a call from my husband's brother. They are expecting again. So little Miss Juliet will have a brother or sister come September! It's fabulous news!

It makes me a little sad though too, because we are all so spread apart. Juliet and her parents are all the way on the West Coast! My sister is in PA, and I'm here in NC. I really do wish for all of us to be closer geographically soon. Of course if I get accepted to nursing school, we'll be heading back to PA once I finish, so that gets me close to my sister atleast. Her baby will be atleast 2 by that time.

So how do I tie this all up to knitting? Well 2 new babies means baby sweaters, and booties, and bonnets! So much potential! I have to finish some of the projects I have currently, but I'm always on the lookout for a nice soft sweater to frog or a sale on lovely baby yarns!

0 comments:

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts