Thursday, February 03, 2005

Clapotis, she is finished!

I finished it last night and I love love love her!




*Please pay no mind to the red eye demon modeling the Clapotis*

And now I will be observing a project fast. I need to focus on an upcoming test in my Medical Nutrition class, so I won't be working on any knitting for the time being. Or at least until the large order I just placed at Knitpicks arrives!



And for the obligatory Public Service Announcement!
Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

2 comments:

Lisa P on 12:13 PM said...

Gorgeous! I love it! I won't be at this coming Saturday's SnB but most likely the next one. Will you wear it then so I can see it up close? *hint, hint* :D

Lesha on 5:37 AM said...

I was actually thinking about coming by your office to show it off! I'll email later today.

I'm not going to be at this Saturday's SnB either. Too much stuff to do.

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts