Thursday, February 10, 2005

Do do do....it's birthday day!

For me!
What a birthday though! I'm at work...and hungry. I'm fasting for a research study. I'll actually be doing my celebrating Saturday though. With feasts! Special ritzy foods all day long, including my absolutely favorite indulgence...Caviar!

Since the Chinese New Year was just yesterday, and 2005 is the year of the Chicken, I thought I'd go find what the year was I was born in. And wouldn't you know it, I was born in the year of the DRAGON!

I'm still waiting for my Knitpicks order to arrive. It shipped Monday. I'm so itching to start a new project! I've been working on finishing the sweater I started in the recycled yarn from the college sweater. Only I've lost all interest in it, for some reason. I just need to finish it and get it out of the way.

So not a very exciting post from the birthday girl! No new knitting, no fun parties. That's fine though, because Saturday will be great! I can't wait.

3 comments:

Lisa P on 6:21 AM said...

Happy birthday girlie! :) We'll have to have a drink this Saturday at the SnB to celebrate! :)

Helen on 3:35 PM said...

hah. sounds like my bday. the day of was nothing special (monday) but this whol week is a blast! the upcoming weekend will be great. my knitpicks order shipped tuesday. finally i will have a ball winder!

Holly on 7:58 AM said...

Happy birthday!!

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts