Friday, February 04, 2005

It's fun to show off!

I am so lucky to have a very cool knitter friend who works a block away from where I work! Lisa wanted to see my finished Clapotis, so I took it over to her office to show off.

Here's a blurry picture one of her office-mates took with my not-so-great camera phone.



Come on.
Wave to the pretty knitters.
WAVE!


Thank you. *grin*

Okay, it is blurry, but it will have to do until one of us has our real digi camera.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Holly on 2:28 AM said...

*waves from across the ocean*

Lesha on 3:46 PM said...

Yea!
*waves back to Holly*

Lisa P on 8:40 PM said...

Whoo! That is blurry. *laugh* I'll swear, triple pinky swear, to bring my camera to the next Saturday SnB. Really... I swear. Like I'll remember to bring you those sweaters... ;)

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts