Thursday, March 24, 2005

Count down to nursing school

No, I haven't been accepted yet.
Yes, I'm probably counting my chickens before they hatch.

But this just makes me happy to look at.


If I get accepted, this is the time left until I would start my classes.
I wish I could make one for the time left before I find out if I'm accepted, but freaking UNC takes their sweet old time getting those notifications out. I may call and see if I can get a better idea of when they go out then "end of March, beginning of April". Well that's pretty vague thank you!

I'm so impatient really. I just want to know. I had a mini...well, I don't want to call it a panic attack...it was really just a heart flutter when I realized how close I am to knowing.

Oh, for sanity's sake! Send me my acceptance letter now!

4 comments:

amylovie on 4:41 AM said...

I lovin' your counter. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Have a great day,
Amy

Lesha on 9:11 AM said...

Thanks Amy!
I'll take all I can get!

Rachel on 8:12 AM said...

Fingers crossed! I'm sure you'll get good news soon.

Lesha on 7:20 AM said...

Oh, I can't update my blog, blogger is down or something. Maybe it's just me. Who knows.

Anyway, I should know by end of next week! Oh, the wait is killing me! Arrrrrrrgh. It'd be much easier if I didn't have to work...I could sit at home and knit until I knew.

*sigh*

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts