Tuesday, March 15, 2005

With very little to do with knitting....

Just a little bit of knitting today.
Saturday was SnB at Tylers. Again it was Bronwyn, Lisa, and myself. We had a great time of course, with yummy garlic fries and even yummier skull bags, socks, and a sweater! I finished the main body of my CheesyLove, and have to seem the shoulders. I hate seaming. I did a pseudo-grafting on one shoulder, and then unraveled part of the other side to do the same, and just stopped. I have a feeling poor Cheesy may sit like that for a short time. Ah well. It was in the 70s this weekend, so I need to start working on a summer top, like the Honeymoon Cami! Infact I'll be taking part in a Honeymoon cami KAL starting Mar 20th. I'm in charge of getting the button made too, so I should get my butt in gear tonight to work on that...

I also have knitted 4.5 of the little mitered squares for the Cut your teeth socks. Lisa, I may be calling on your for your help with these! The squares are fun though. It's so neat how they come together.

Okay, well, I suppose that was a bit more then a little knitting.

But the most fun I had this weekend happened yesterday. And yes, I know it was Monday, but since I took the day off, it was still part of my weekend. We met some friends who've moved quite a distance away for dinner. Where you ask, did we meet for dinner? Well Hooters! It was so fun. It was my first time at a Hooters, and I was pretty impressed. Most of the girls were attractive, with very nice bodies. I suppose you have to have a nice body, as the "costume" is quite tight and revealing! But then, that's the fun of Hooters! I wanted a Hooters t-shirt for myself, so upon the request that it be tight, I purchased one at their little gift store. And proptly put it on, again at the urgingo of Mr. Drake. Our waitress was happy that I had actually put it on right away, because as she said most people just buy them, and hardly any put them on while they're at Hooters. So a few minutes later, the entire staff of girls was over at our table arranging chairs in front of us. They asked me to come stand on up on a chair with them. They then announced me as an official Hooter's Girl! Can you believe it! It was so awesome! Then I got to sing a song with them *If you like Hooter's and you know it*. EEEEEEEE! I had a blast! I'm so proud I got to be an official Hooter's girl for the night!

Here's a pic of my friend Shannon and I after I was done singing with the staff.



I'm the one in the Hooter's shirt, of course.

Unfortunately, I drank about 3 big tall glasses of iced tea, and got home with the shakes. I got very little sleep last night, and I'm freaking exhausted today. And I thought I was being a good girl, not drinking beer! Shit, I ended up feeling just as bad, if not worse! Oh well, it was a good time!

2 comments:

amylovie on 5:01 PM said...

Look out world! What a hoot! (no pun intended) :)

Lisa P on 9:38 PM said...

Okies! Just let me know what you need help with. :)

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts