Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I promise pictures, really I do!

Lisa, I'll get the picture of the wonderful 100% cashmere sweater that I bought for frogging tonight! I just wish I could take a picture of how wonderfully soft it is! Yummy! Infact I'll get pictures of all my yarn finds while thrift store hopping! *Oh, and on a side note, I had my stinking digi camera in the skull bag the entire time!*

Plus I'll get some pictures up of my Cheesy Love sweater. I finished the row of hearts and have started on part of the shoulder. I'm so excited, it looks so loverly! And I'm so proud of my Intarsia! Not only that, I taught myself continental knitting while I was doing the hearts. I'm so happy!

Thursday is my spinning class at Yarn's Etc, and I'm super stoked about that. I have so much yummy wool waiting to be spun.

Last but not least, I've signed up to be part of the Knitty boards Secret Pal 4. I've already put a bit of my spending money aside in preparation, and I can't wait to get my assigned SP! Of course I won't be able to tell any of you who read this on the off chance I give away my secret! But I will be able to squeal away on here when I do get packages, so that's a plus.

So my assignment tonight is to put up pictures. Check back tomorrow to see how successful I was!

0 comments:

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts