Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I promised and I'm delivering!

This post is full of pictures! Just like I promised.

First a quick hello from the poochinis, my two spoiled Shepherds.

Obi, the big white wonder


and Inca, my sweety-pie


Now on the the knitting!
First is the cashmere sweater I found while thrift store hopping with Lisa.


Next are two pictures of the Cheesy Love, in progress.


a close up of the hearts


Two more sweaters I found at thrift stores.
First a 100% cotton sweater


and a cotton blend sweater


here's the yarn I got from the blend sweater



Finally a few completed projects.
The completed Fuzzy Feet that I've mailed off to my cousin who had her baby this past Wednesday. An added joy was that her husband who was in Iraq for the second time came home just yesterday!




and a close up




Then there is my lovely Clapotis. These are some neat "artsy" type pictures I took. I used these to make my neat new button.






Well, I hope you enjoyed this picture-full blog post.
I'll try to keep up better with pictures. I've found that ftp-ing my pictures up is much quicker!

2 comments:

amylovie on 11:50 AM said...

I think your cami yarn will look great.

Your pooches are adorable.

I LOVE your clapotis!! I guess I'm going to have to break down and knit one too. It seems to be a very popular pattern.

DragonMommie on 6:16 AM said...

Loved the pics... I love the recycling sweaters from thrift shops concept. I've done only one so far and that was a tremendous men's shetland wool sweater... got tons of yarn from that one. Any tips or ideas to make unraveling them easier?
Thanks, Debbie

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts