Friday, March 18, 2005

Releasing my inner Sailor

Yes, that means I'm going to swear up a storm. And while typically my sailor usually only comes out when I'm knitting, this sailor-fest has nothing to do with fibers. No, it's an employment sailor-fest. You (if there are any yous who read this blog) have been warned...if you are easily offended, get out while you still can. I will remain a sweet innocent in your mind forever that way.




So apparently I haven't kissed enough ass in the basement for those ladies to deem me worthy of the most basic level of courtesy. While I may call you out, I will do so in the most nicest, kindest way possible, but apparently these wenches only want pure unadulterated ass kissing. If they were male, they'd want a good old fashion dick sucking and nothing more. Only the fact that today is Friday, and it's mid afternoon, and I'm out of here in a little over an hour kept this petite darling from yelling to all those in ear shot "GET FUCKED". No seriously. Stop talking to hear yourself talk, and fucking listen to what I'm saying. Get off your fucking holier than thou self, shut the fuck up, and...and...and....


*sigh*
So I sort of feel better. It's very hard to express the full extent of my frustration. Vulgarity really does help. I do promise these sorts of Sailor posts will be rare. Overall I am a sweet pussy cat, to a fault probably. Sometimes it makes me feel better to cry, now that I have a blog, it makes me feel better to swear. It's like screaming at the moon, in a more quiet way, that I can get away with in my office.

Hope I didn't scare anyone away.
All better now!
*grin*

Ooo. Dentist soon, and than off to Yarn's Etc to sit and knit! *wriggle*

1 comments:

amylovie on 5:32 AM said...

Beathe Alesia...breathe!

Cussin' (as they say in Texas) always makes me feel better. I have to keep it in check around the kiddos and the hubbby though.

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts