Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Moving up the technology ladder

Crappy digital camera that usually shuts off instead of taking a picture? REPLACED! New digi camera on it's way, all 4 megapixels and all. Found in the virtual sale bin at TigerDirect.

Crappy dialup internet access? GONE! Or will be by June 16th! Finally Bellsouth has deemed the boonies we live in worthy of a technology upgrade!

A camera I don't have to release the sailor on and an internet connection that doesn't make our friends laugh at us...yup, that means more pictures uploaded and more surfing from home. Shit, maybe I'll actually start working at my job again!


I'm on the lookout for a package coming from the UK. My lovely SP gave me the heads up that it's on its way. She also mentioned her blog is not listed with the blogs I frequent. Ah Ha! A hint! *scratches head*

1 comments:

amylovie on 5:42 AM said...

Getting rid of your dial-up will change your live. SERIOUSLY!! Enjoy your new fancy-schmancy camera too. I know you are going to love it.

Amy

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts