Thursday, May 05, 2005

Oh, I've been tagged!

Thanks Amy, I actually enjoy these in a perverse sort of way!


Here's the rules:Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs! The Premise (pick 5):

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...



Here are my answers:
If I could be a farmer…I would own sheep, alpacas, rabbits, goats, chickens, and horses. I'd spin yarn from the sheep, alpacas, and rabbits, and make cheese from the goats. I'd ride my horses everyday. I'd open a little country store and maybe a bed and breakfast too.

If I could be an inn-keeper…I would own an inn somewhere in a little town in Germany. I'd make sure to say hello to all my guests and help them enjoy their visit. I'd have lots of yummy food and beer to feed them, and myself too. It would have a beautiful view of the town from every window, porches to retire to in the evening, and soft down comforters in soft colors.

If I could be a bonnie pirate…I probably wouldn't steal much from people. I'd just drive my pirate ship all over, visiting every country and enjoying the food and beer.

If I could be a psychologist…I wouldn't be having all these problems with choosing a career! Stupid not-getting-my-PhD. Oh, and I'd do research, on schzophrenia and multiple personality disorder because they have always fascinated me.

If I could be a chef…I'd be fat and happy.

I tagged Lisa...now I just need 2 more...

5 comments:

amylovie on 4:40 AM said...

I just love saying "bonnie pirate"...bonnie pirate, bonnie pirate.

Amy

Lesha on 7:39 AM said...

Arghhhhh!

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://zlehzdfh.com/gwew/ytie.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rmyssgyi.com/dbwa/cxnj.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://zlehzdfh.com/gwew/ytie.html | http://vkcolwvn.com/eayu/tdje.html

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts