Saturday, April 09, 2005

Finished Cami

I finished it off Wednesday night.
It felt good to completely finish a project (unlike poor cheesylove, sitting neglected in my basket).

It's a bit uneven, at the straps, but nothing I ever make is perfect, so I'm happy with it. It feels a bit heavy, so we'll see how it wears in the real hot weather. I made the straps a bit wider then the pattern, so it hides my unmentionables well. Overall, I'm really pleased with how it came out.



Now, what to make next. I have a whole list of baby items to make for the two new arrivals to my family, and even a few for Juliet. I want to make another tank top too, a free tank I found on White Lies Design, the Shapely Tank top that looks nice. Of course I have that lovely Noro, and the cut your teeth socks. And then there's all the loverly patterns in the spring Knitty! I could go with a project I have yarn for, or I could buy more yarn for something too. The decisions are endless! Too bad the depth of my wallet isn't. *pout*

4 comments:

amylovie on 12:59 PM said...

Hey hey hey sexy momma! You look awesome in it!

I'm having the same dilemma now that I'm done with the cami. After flash your stash, I feel like I need to buy more yarn...but the responsible side of me says "are you crazy!"

Can I come sit on your porch and knit with you? I miss living in the country.

Amy

monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits on 12:31 PM said...

Looks great on you!

Lesha on 10:31 AM said...

Thanks Amy and Monkee!

Amy, any time you are in NC, you are welcome to come sit and knit with me on my porch. I'll make us some fru fru drinks, and maybe Yorkie will even let us borrow the cabana boys for the day!

Lisa P on 8:00 AM said...

It came out great! :)

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts