Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New yarn, new knit-along!

I stopped into my LYS yesterday. I have to say my original intention was to buy a 24" US4 circ needle to start the pretty spring cover up on Knitty.com. They didn't have a 24 incher though, so I bought some yarn instead.

I'm starting the Xback from Knitty, and have joined the knit-along too!

I should get some pictures up tonight (the camera batteries died before I could get the pictures off the camera *grrrrrr*), but the yarn is super yummy! Very girly, and I can't wait to finish this one.

My gauge is off, of course. Too many stitches. I mean really, I can't see how I can make my stitches any tighter, I just don't understand how my gauge is so off. This pattern calls for US11 neeedles, I'm on 9, and still have a half stitch too many. So I'll knit the size down from what I was planning on knitting, and hope for the best.

0 comments:

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts