Friday, April 15, 2005

Secret Pals for everyone!

Well, the assignments have been made. I've been given my Secret Pal (who you ask? Pssshaw! It's a secret of course!), and I've gotten a little hello from mine. What a wonderful time of the year!

Amy, thank you for the offer to come knit-nanny with you. You've given me the idea to hire myself out as the cool knitting friend! For just $25 an hour, I will come and hang out with you and knit. You don't have to be a knitter, I'll be the knitter, and you can say, "yah, she's my friend. And she knits!" Call now! Operators are standing by.

Dani, my ultimate goal it to move back to Central PA, where my family, especially my pregnant sister, all still live. It's a difficult place to get a job though. Unless you're a nurse that is. Tons of nursing jobs!

1 comments:

amylovie on 1:00 PM said...

I'm lovin' the paid cool knitting friend idea. It made me laugh out loud!

Amy

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts