Sunday, April 03, 2005

A trip down memory lane....

So the Camo yarn got some rave reviews, which made me think, "Somewhere I have a photo of the sweater I made with it." Off I went to search all my photos for the camo sweater.

I found it plus a bonus!

First the bonus.

The first sweater I ever made. Note the arm cuffs...one has a lovely ribbing, one does not. I finished the second sleave and realized I had forgotten the ribbing. I decided I was to lazy to undo the entire thing so I left it that way. Charactor!


And now the camo sweater!




I made this for my first neice, Juliet.

Well, that's the trip down memory lane. I hope you enjoyed it! I did. It was cool to find my first sweater. I'm so impressed I actually took a picture of it!

And now for something a bit more current.
My progress on the Honeymoon Cami:

1 comments:

amylovie on 4:49 AM said...

Thank you for sharing. Your first sweater looks WAY better than mine did. I didn't even take a picture of it. Your cami is coming along great. I'm to the point where I have to graft the first I-cord. Only problem is, I have to figure out how to do the Kitchners (sp) stitch.

Have a great day,
Amy

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts