Thursday, April 14, 2005

Random plea for rescueing

To anyone in central PA:
If you have a job that will pay me roughly close to what I'm making now, please email me.
I need a new job, and will do almost anything. I'm good with people, and I am adaptable.
Working with people is nice, but so is working with backhoe's so I'm open for change.

Boy do I need out of here. I've been pretty down since my rejection, my immune system decided to let some horrid bugs have a party in my belly for a few days.

And as much as I want to be a nurse, I want out of this job more. Please help me!

And if all else fails:
does Calgon actually take you away? Or is it just pretend?

2 comments:

amylovie on 4:11 PM said...

I was going to email you tonight to see how you are doing...I guess I know. I've been in similar job situations, and it is literally Hell. Try to remember, though, when one door closes another one opens. Something better is waiting for you around the corner.

Hey, wait a second....you could be my nanny!!! I couldn't pay you anything, but we could knit like the dickens & chase kids all day together!

D on 11:43 PM said...

Sorry to hear about UNC. I had my fingers crossed for you. Question...why Central PA when you are in NC?

 

The Dragon Knits Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Karjat Resorts